George W. Broseman
George W. Broseman is a principal of the firm and member of the Land Use, Zoning and Development Department. George’s work focuses on obtaining governmental approvals for a wide variety of development projects and assisting his clients with various types of real estate matters.
George has a strong track record of success in securing development approvals for a diverse group of clients including developers, educational institutions, religious institutions, clubs, non-profit organizations, hospitals, homebuilders, homeowners, and various kinds of businesses. George achieved this level of success by carrying out the objectives of his clients with a combination of thorough preparation and seeking out practical solutions to often complex issues.
George handles land use cases in scores of municipalities throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Throughout his career, he won approvals from hundreds of zoning hearing boards, planning commissions, governing bodies, historical commissions, sewer authorities, water authorities, and, when necessary, the Courts.
George also assists clients in receiving development permits from County, State, and Federal agencies. In addition to obtaining development approvals, George helps clients with issues that arise with municipalities and governmental agencies in the operation of their institutions or businesses. George also assists clients with due diligence and other efforts related to the acquisition of properties.
- Real Estate Transactional
- Land Use, Zoning, and Development
- Building Codes
- Environmental Mitigation and Permitting
- Philadelphia Zoning
- Subdivision and Land Development Approvals
- Tax Assessment Appeals and Exemptions
- Administrative Proceedings and Litigation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Site Development and Brownfield Redevelopment
- Real Estate
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA, J.D., 1991
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA, B.S., 1987
- Urban Land Institute, Member, 2003-Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1991-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Associate Affiliate
- Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association, Board of Directors
- Mainline Chamber of Commerce, Government Affairs Committee
- How Zoning & Development Laws Can Affect Your Business
- Radnor Township Zoning Hearing Board Decision Reversed in Court to Allow Bed & Breakfast in Residential Zone
- The Entitlement Process – Some Key Early Steps
Honors & Accolades
- Honor’s Caliber
- Best Lawyers In America (2012-2018)