Providing Business-Minded Solutions for the Construction Industry Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
The attorneys at Kaplin Stewart have decades of experience meeting the needs of our construction clients. Our attorneys understand the local dynamics of the construction industry, how projects get done, and what it takes for our clients to succeed. Because we are business people first, we provide our clients with a full array of options designed to resolve construction disputes efficiently and effectively.
Each member of our Construction Law practice has been recognized by peer and industry groups as leading lawyers in their field. We are dedicated professionals with the capability to handle all of our clients’ construction law issues from the most complex projects to simple mechanic’s liens. Every attorney at our firm takes a personalized approach to the practice of law, working closely with our clients to identify and facilitate their specific goals and objectives.
Assisting Clients Across a Full Spectrum of Construction Law Matters
Our practice members regularly advise and represent building owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and sureties and other entities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and beyond in a wide variety of construction law matters including:
- Project consulting and contract preparation. Kaplin Stewart attorneys have years of experience helping clients evaluate and make informed decisions on construction project concerns. Our team assists clients with a broad range of matters, from drafting and negotiating contracts to addressing employment issues, project changes and delays and insurance needs.
- Surety bond claims and litigation. Our attorneys are experienced in handling claims and litigation involving many types of surety bonds. While we aim to negotiate resolutions quickly without engaging in costly litigation, our attorneys are fully prepared to take these matters to court when it is in our clients’ best interests.
- Construction claims and litigation. Disputes in the construction industry are all too common. If left unresolved, these conflicts can threaten the success of your project and your business. The attorneys at Kaplin Stewart understand what is at stake and work to find efficient and cost-effective methods to resolve construction claims and litigation.
- Mechanics’ and construction lien claims. The attorneys in our practice handle all aspects of mechanics’ and construction lien claims. Our in-depth knowledge of the law and the construction industry allows us to deliver targeted legal representation that protects and advances our clients’ rights and interests.
- Government and public contracts. While federal, state and local governments offer a steady stream of construction contract opportunities, securing and retaining these contracts often comes with great challenges. The construction law attorneys at our firm understand these challenges and work to protect our clients’ interests at every stage of the process.
- Construction defect and warranty. Kaplin Stewart attorneys regularly represent clients involved in complex construction defect and warranty claims. Our team leverages decades of collective experience handling these highly technical cases to help our clients secure optimal results through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Governmental compliance. The myriad of laws and standards governing companies in the construction industry are far-reaching and complex. Our attorneys help clients proactively navigate federal, state and local regulations to ensure that their projects and operations comply with all applicable requirements.
Contact a Construction Law Attorney Today for the Legal Solution You Need
Whether you are looking for legal guidance in connection with a potential construction project or are involved in a construction-related dispute, the attorneys at Kaplin Stewart are here to help. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation. We serve clients in Montgomery County, Delaware County, Bucks County, Chester County, Philadelphia County and more.