Business and Corporate Law
Delivering Sound Guidance to Corporations and Other Business Entities
Kaplin Stewart’s Business and Corporate Law Practice is committed to helping businesses succeed in today’s increasingly competitive environment. Our attorneys advise a broad base of clients, ranging from entrepreneurs, small business owners and nonprofit entities to retailers, manufacturers and small, mid-size and large regional corporations. We take the time to get to know our clients and their companies so that we can develop customized strategies that resolve their challenges and drive their businesses forward.
Whether you are looking to start a new company, expand an existing one, or structure a complex financing transaction, our attorneys have the legal knowledge and business acumen to help you define and achieve your goals. We offer a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences in the business world including attorneys who were practicing certified public accountants, former engineers, former architects along with several attorneys who hold LLMs in taxation. Our firm also draws upon the collective legal knowledge of attorneys in our real estate, land use, employment, commercial litigation and construction law groups to ensure that our clients have the comprehensive information and resources they need to turn obstacles into opportunities.
Providing Comprehensive Counsel for Businesses and Organizations
At Kaplin Stewart, our goal is to help clients succeed at every stage of their operations. Drawing upon our extensive experience working with business entities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and beyond, we assist our clients with a diverse array of business and corporate law matters, including:
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights. Our attorneys draw upon an extensive understanding of state and federal bankruptcy laws to advise clients in bankruptcy actions.
- Contract Drafting. Kaplin Stewart attorneys draft, review and negotiate straightforward documents designed to avoid potential problems and ensure that our clients’ businesses thrive.
- Healthcare Law. Cognizant of the complex and ever-changing regulatory environment, our attorneys provide healthcare providers with the proactive advice and creative solutions they need to succeed in this highly competitive environment.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Whether our clients are looking to sell or acquire a company, or merge with another business, our attorneys deliver the legal advice they need to minimize risk and maximize rewards.
- Tax Law. Our tax attorneys work with lawyers throughout the firm to offer clients comprehensive advice and sophisticated solutions to their most challenging tax law matters.
- Tax Controversy. Our team of experienced attorneys are well-equipped to assist clients in a full range of controversies before federal, state and local taxing authorities.
- Non-Profits. Our attorneys advise non-profit organizations on all aspects of their operations to help avoid problems and help them take advantage of tax exemptions and other available benefits.
Contact a Business and Corporate Law Attorney Today
If you are looking to launch a new enterprise, close a high-stakes business deal or want to learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives, we encourage you schedule a consultation.
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.