Environmental Law Lawyers Assisting Clients and Their Businesses
Our attorneys have counseled clients on the various types of environmental permits and approvals required for their projects or facilities and have vast experience in working with environmental consultants and the local, state and federal agencies on the application and approval process. Such environmental permits and approvals that our attorneys have experience in handling on behalf of clients include:
- NPDES permits for stormwater discharges associated with construction activity
- NPDES permits for wastewater treatment facilities
- Water obstruction and encroachment permits
- Wetland encroachment and mitigation permits
- Act 537 Sewage Planning Modules and exemptions
- Obtaining clearances for potentially impacted endangered species or flora
- Obtaining floodplain map revisions from FEMA and approvals of uses in floodplains from municipalities
Contact an Environmental Law Attorney Today
If you have questions about how environmental laws may impact your activities or need legal representation in connection with permitting, site development, brownfield redevelopment or another environmental law matter, we invite you to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team.
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.