Administrative Proceedings and Litigation
Environmental Law Lawyers Assisting Clients Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Our attorneys have experience in representing clients on environmental matters before state and federal courts and administrative boards. Such matters include:
- Private party nuisance and trespass cases relating to contaminated property
- Enforcement actions by the EPA and PADEP
- Response Costs and Liability Actions under HSCA and CERCLA
- Contribution claims under HSCA and CERCLA
- Insurance coverage claims
- Proceedings and appeals before the Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
- Proceedings and appeals before the Pennsylvania Insurance Department regarding denial of claims by the Underground Storage Tank and Indemnification Fund
Contact an Environmental Law Attorney Today
If you have questions about how environmental laws may impact your activities or need legal representation in connection with permitting, site development, brownfield redevelopment or another environmental law matter, we invite you to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team.
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.