Environmental Lawyers Assisting Clients Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Our attorneys are knowledgeable on environmental laws and regulations and often counsel clients on compliance matters. Such matters include:
- Federal Clean Water Act
- Pennsylvania Clean Streams Law
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Pennsylvania Solid Waste Management Act
- Pennsylvania Storage Tank and Spill Prevention Act
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Pennsylvania Hazardous Sites Cleanup Act (HSCA)
- Federal Clean Air Act
- Pennsylvania Air Pollution Control Act
- Pennsylvania Land Recycling and Environmental Remediation Standards Act (Act 2)
We work with our clients in developing a strategic plan to ensure that our clients’ projects and operations are conducted within the regulatory framework and meet regulatory requirements. If our clients are faced with an alleged violation and an assessment of civil penalties by state and federal agencies, we have the experience to defend our clients on such matters and when warranted, negotiate consent orders and decrees with the governing agency.
Contact an Environmental Law Attorney Today
If you have questions about how environmental laws may impact your activities or need legal representation in connection with permitting, site development, brownfield redevelopment or another environmental law matter, we invite you to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team.
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.