Site Development and Brownfield Redevelopment
Environmental Law Lawyers Assisting Clients and Their Businesses
Our attorneys have counseled clients on the acquisition, sale and development of properties impacted with contamination, including “brownfield” properties and NPL sites. Such matters include:
- Counseling clients on satisfying the “all appropriate inquiry” under CERCLA
- Reviewing Phase I environmental site assessments
- Working with environmental consultants in formulating a Phase II environmental site assessment scope on behalf of clients
- Preparing and negotiating site access and remediation agreements
- Preparing and negotiating environmental indemnification provisions
- Preparing and negotiating Buyer-Sellers Agreements administered under the Pennsylvania Land Recycling Program and Storage Tank Program
- Counseling clients on Pennsylvania
- Counseling clients on the closure of underground and aboveground storage tanks
- Working with environmental consultants and state and federal agencies in developing a cost effective remedial action plan
- Preparing and negotiating environmental covenants and deed restrictions
- Preparing and negotiating bona fide prospective purchaser agreements
- Advising clients on pollution liability insurance coverage
Our environmental law attorneys work in conjunction with the land use and real estate attorneys to provide our clientele with well-rounded and sound legal advice in dealing with an environmentally impacted property.
Contact an Environmental Law Attorney Today
If you have questions about how environmental laws may impact your activities or need legal representation in connection with permitting, site development, brownfield redevelopment or another environmental law matter, we invite you to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team.
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.