Craig Robert Lewis
Craig Robert Lewis is a principal of the firm and a member of the Land Use, Zoning & Development Department. His practice focuses in the areas of land use, land development, and zoning of both commercial and residential real estate. Rob’s practice involves representation of a wide array of clients including developers, homebuilders, homeowners, landowners, and educational institutions throughout various regions in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Rob assists clients in obtaining development permits from Municipal, County, State, and Federal agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, Rob was an associate with Braverman Daniels Kaskey, Ltd. in Philadelphia, PA focusing his practice on complex commercial litigation with experience in contract and business tort litigation, employment, bankruptcy, real estate, securities trademark/copyright infringement, banking and land use issues at both trial and appellate court levels. He also served as the judicial clerk to The Honorable James Gardner Colins, President Judge, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
- Land Use, Zoning, and Development
- Building Codes
- Outside Agency Permitting
- Philadelphia Zoning
- Subdivision and Land Development Approvals
- Tax Assessment Appeals and Exemptions
- Regulatory Compliance
- Site Development and Brownfield Redevelopment
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA, J.D., 1998
- Boston University, Boston, MA, B.A., 1995
- Boston University School of Management, Boston, MA.