William K. Stewart
Bill Stewart is a co-founder and principal of the firm. He is in the Blue Bell office. Over more than 40 years in private practice Mr. Stewart has represented a diverse range of business clients and assisted them in a great variety of complex commercial transactions.
Mr. Stewart represents real estate developers and investors in all types of projects including residential communities and condominiums, office, retail and golf course developments. Mr. Stewart also represents clients involved in the health care, industrial, retail, franchising, entertainment and non-profit sectors.
Mr. Stewart has vast experience in the preparation and negotiation of many different types of commercial documents. He also offers a keen practical insight to his clients’ business problems.
Valerie F. Seitz
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate, Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Law & Business Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pennsylvania, 1974
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1974
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. – 1970
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Prison Society, Board of Directors
- Stewart Foundation, Chairman