Healthcare Lawyers Assisting Clients Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Kaplin Stewart offers healthcare law services and business counsel for healthcare providers, facilities, suppliers and others working in the healthcare industry. The firm serves the legal needs of physicians, dentists, home health agencies, nurse registries, supplemental staffing companies, practice management companies, specialty hospitals and many other clients in the industry.
Kaplin Stewart’s Commitment
Healthcare organizations face many legal challenges in the course of daily operations. Kaplin Stewart provides counsel and representation to assist healthcare organizations to creatively and successfully meet the challenging healthcare landscape.
Our healthcare attorney team along with other attorneys in the real estate, employment and litigation groups, work together to provide comprehensive services. They welcome the opportunity to assist clients in the healthcare industry in their efforts to creatively and successfully meet the challenges posed by unique legal issues in a rapidly changing environment.
Kaplin Stewart is committed to helping you with your healthcare law needs and assisting you to achieve your professional and business objectives. At all times, Kaplin Stewart will work as your advocate.
In providing traditional corporate services, transactions, and business matters and contracts, Kaplin Stewart’s services to its healthcare clients include:
- Acquisition financing
- Buy-sell agreements
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure and other restrictive agreements
- Contracts with manage care organizations
- Debt restructuring
- Employment, independent contractor and consulting contracts and related matters
- Employment issues
- Final regulations under, and compliance with, IRC §501(r)
- Healthcare, contract, and similar disputes
- Independent contractor laws including structuring relationships to avoid and defend against attacks
- Independent contractors, pros and cons, minimizing risks and understanding federal and state efforts to stop independent contractors
- Intellectual property and software contracts including licensing, maintenance and service agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions and other business ventures
- Negotiating letters of intent and purchase and other contracts
- Real estate transactions
- Shareholder and stock restriction agreements
- Structuring joint ventures and preparing organizational agreements
- Structuring management and service arrangements and preparing agreements
- Structuring transactions to avoid tax problems
- Succession and exit strategy planning
- Tax issues and compliance Issues
- Tax litigation including U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Claims Court, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal and state and local court and agency appeals
- Wage and hour representation and litigation
- Defending supplemental staffing and home healthcare agencies in wage and hour investigation and litigation
- Conducting an internal form I-9 audit
- IRS rulings regarding non-profits
- Negotiating purchase agreements and other contracts
Contact a Healthcare Law Attorney Today
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We encourage you to schedule a consultation today. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.