Planned Communities and Condominiums
Real Estate Lawyers Assisting Clients Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Planned Community and Condominium form of ownership is among one of many aspects of real estate development in which Kaplin Stewart lawyers are experienced. Separate and aside from acquisition, financing, permitting and conveyance, form of ownership is a critical step in development and management of a real estate project. Often the permitting process dictates the form of ownership.
Kaplin Stewart guides its client in all areas related to condominiums and planned communities, from development, to fruition, to transition. Our lawyers can integrate their knowledge of the planning process and ownership structure, ranging from small residential townhouse planned to communities to urban skyscrapers to master planned communities. Our lawyers have helped establish mixed-use planned communities, office and commercial condominiums, resort and recreation communities, and active adult communities. Kaplin Stewart has represented many developers through ground up construction, as well as commercial and residential conversion.
Regardless of the Size or Complexity of Your Transaction, Condominiums and Planned Communities, the Attorneys at Kaplin Stewart are Capable of Handling the Matter
Our diverse experience includes:
- Preparing Agreements of Sale provisions addressing condominium and planned community matters
- Drafting Planned Community and Condominium Declarations for residential and/or commercial projects
- Drafting Public Offering Statements for the sale of planned community and/or condominium units, including all sale and disclosure documents
- Formation of new residential, office and commercial condominiums and planned communities.
- Conversion of existing commercial and industrial buildings into commercial/industrial condominiums
- Conversion of existing residential rental buildings into condominium
Creation of condominium associations or homeowner associations
- Review of Planned Community and Condominium Association documents
- Guidance in the enforcement of rules and covenants
- Interpretation and amendment of bylaws and governing documents
- Representation during developer ownership and transition to homeowner control
Contact a New Jersey or Pennsylvania Real Estate Attorney Today
Our planned communities and condominiums attorneys are actively involved in all aspects of the real estate industry, including comprehensive planning issues and the nuances of community ownership.
Learn how our attorneys can help you advance your business objectives. We encourage you to schedule a consultation today. We service businesses and other entities with offices in Philadelphia and Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, as well as Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Contact us online or by phone at 610-260-6000 today to arrange a consultation.