Maury B. Reiter
Maury B. Reiter is Managing Principal and a founding member of the firm. He has a broad-based practice in real estate and business law, including a full range of legal representation and counseling to individuals and closely held businesses. Maury also represents a publicly-traded foreign corporation in all its US transactions, general contract litigation, and personnel matters. Maury started his professional career as a CPA and combines that experience with his legal experience and training in advising businesses, business owners, individuals, professional service organizations, real estate developers, and regional, national, and international companies, serving them through his extensive expertise in taxation, structuring acquisitions, mergers and sales of businesses, real estate, and other transactions, assisting clients in choosing proper entities, the preparation of general commercial contracts, and preparation of agreements among business owners. Maury works closely with in-house counsel and accountants to provide business representation, tax planning, estate planning, and estate administration to the firm’s clients.
- Real Estate Transactional
- Commercial Leasing
- Contract Review
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Real Estate Financing
- Business and Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Tax Law
- Tax Controversy and Litigation
- Estate and Trust Tax Planning
- Estate Planning and Private Client
- Estate Administration
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Represented an overseas publicly-listed IT company with numerous acquisitions in the US, including structuring a reverse triangular merger to acquire the US privately held corporation with almost 100 shareholders.
- Structuring and drafting joint venture agreements between real estate promoters and institutional investors.
- Volunteers of America, Inc., past Director and past Treasurer. Currently chairs the Pension Committee and serves on the Finance Committee and other various boards.
- Volunteers of America – Delaware Valley, Inc. – Board Member since 1994 (past Board Chair and Treasurer, and serves on several VOADV committees).
- Regularly lectures on various tax related topics on behalf of the State CPA Societies
- Frequently lectures on various legal topics for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- CONGRESS’ CORPORATE TRANSPARENCY ACT REQUIRES CERTAIN BUSINESS OWNERS TO REPORT PERSONAL INFORMATION OR FACE CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES
- POST-ELECTION TAX PLANNING WEBINAR 11.17.2020
- “REAL” ESTATE PLANNING: Estate Planning for Real Estate Developers and Investors
- YOU ARE INVITED TO CELEBRATE THE BOOK LAUNCH OF THE FISCAL THERAPY SOLUTION 1.0
Maury resides in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania with his wife Penny. Maury enjoys spending time with his children and grandchildren, and playing “ball.”
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- New Jersey, 1987
- New York University School of Law, New York, NY, LL.M., 1987
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA, J.D., cum laude, 1984
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, B.A., magna cum laude, 1980
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants