Kaplin Stewart regularly guides clients through financing real estate deals both domestically and internationally. Our knowledgeable attorneys have more than 100 years of experience between them in a variety of areas, including real estate,business and litigation. Kaplin Stewart possesses the seasoned judgment that comes with experience and business acumen. We understand how to help our clients capitalize on the current state of the real estate market, particularly during these turbulent times for economic markets around the globe.
We represent clients in every facet of virtually every type of loan that involves real estate, including:
- Construction and acquisition loans
- CMBS loans, including structuring SPE borrowing entities, formation of SPE entities, nonconsolidation opinions and Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York opinions
- Life insurance company loans
- Mezzanine financing
- Loans involving tenants-in-common
- Loan assumptions, collateral substitutions, loan splits and loan consolidations
Proactive Real Estate Financial Guidance Amid Turbulent Markets
With the pragmatic approach of our real estate attorneys, our clients can make difficult financing decisions confidently. With our guidance, our clients can turn opportunities into financial success and growth. Our firm excels at giving legal advice specifically tailored to the needs of each client in a wide range of sophisticated transactions.
Results Driven — Client Centered
Real estate financing clients and referring attorneys can contact our firm’s lawyers online to schedule an initial consult. They can also call us at one of our three offices.