What attributes should you look for in a law firm to handle a major real estate project or contract negotiations? A good residential or commercial real estate firm should have:
- Knowledge of your industry
- Hands-on experience
- The ability to handle all legal matters involved in commercial and residential projects
- The capability to take a project from start to finish
- Attention to detail
Those are among the qualities that characterize the business-oriented lawyers of Kaplin Stewart, who have many years of experience in all phases of real estate. We represent buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, developers and investors, from small firms to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to getting your real estate transaction done right, on time and with attention to your bottom line.
Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge of residential and commercial real estate issues. If you need assistance with any of the matters listed below, call our law firm.
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Retail, industrial and office leasing
- Condominium and planned community documents
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Financing documents
- Title and survey issues
- Declarations of easements, covenants and restrictions
- Land use and zoning restrictions
- Environmental compliance and "brownfields" development
- Construction contracts
- Loan workouts
Whether you need assistance with a large-scale office and retail development, the construction of a multifamily residential building or the sale of a commercial property, our lawyers can address every issue from start to finish.
To speak to a real estate transactions attorney from our firm, contact us online or call one of our offices.