Matthew A. Cosenza
Matthew A. Cosenza is a principal of the firm and is a member of the Real Estate Transactions and Corporate Law & Business Planning Departments. Matt concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate and business transactions. His practice consists of the full array of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of real property, office and retail leasing and commercial lending. His commercial lending expertise extends to a variety of commercial lending transactions including real estate acquisition and development loans, construction loans, complex securitized financing, and other commercial loan facilities. Matt also has acted as local counsel on numerous transactions requiring complex legal opinions for both Pennsylvania and New Jersey transactions. In addition to real estate and business law, Matt’s practice includes various other complex contractual matters.
Matt’s practice concentrates on practical solutions to completing transactions and he provides his clients with business advice as well as legal solutions.
- A “New” Form of Entity for Pennsylvania Real Estate Transactions
- Adverse Effects of the Lowest Responsible Bidder Clause in Public Contracts, Dickinson Law Review, Winter, 1995
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1995
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, PA, J.D.,1994
- Woolsock Honor Society, Law Review; Dickinson Law Review, 1991-1994
- St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA, B.S., cum laude, 1991
- Dean’s List 1988-1991
- American Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association