Kenneth R. Pugh
Kenneth R. Pugh is an associate at Kaplin Stewart with a practice focusing on estate planning, estate administration, tax law and general business matters in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Kenneth’s estate planning work includes preparation of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney. He assists clients in responding to Statutory Notice of Deficiency letters from the Internal Revenue Service. He is well versed in estate and trust administration and has previously served as outside counsel advising corporate fiduciaries. He has helped traditional, blended, and nontraditional families plan for the future.
Kenneth earned his J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation from Villanova University’s Charles Widger School of Law. During law school, he participated in the Villanova Federal Tax Clinic where he represented taxpayers in controversies with the Internal Revenue Service.
Before attending law school, Kenneth worked as a research biochemist in the medical field. His scientific endeavors have allowed him to develop the rigorous attention to detail that he now uses to help clients achieve their planning goals.
Kenneth is licensed to practice in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Ken lives in the Philadelphia suburbs with his wife and two daughters. In his free time, he enjoys reading and traveling.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, J.D., LL.M. Taxation, 2017
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania, B.S., Microbiology
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association