Stanley “Staś” Majkut is an Associate and member of the Real Estate Transactions Department. Mr. Majkut was formerly with Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel. In a prior career, he worked with the Department of Human Services assisting developmentally disabled adults and children in New Jersey. His practice focuses on the representation of sellers and buyers, landlords and tenants, developers and investors in various commercial real estate transactions. Mr. Majkut’s practice involves various real estate assets including office buildings, warehouses, retail shopping centers and malls, and other commercial and residential properties. Staś is a member of the PA bar, NJ bar, and the Jagiellonian Law Society. When Staś is not working, he spends his time with his family and is an avid fan of his daughters who play volleyball.
New Jersey, 2003
- Villanova Law School, Villanova, PA, J.D., 2003
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA, B.A., 1994
Major: Psychology/ English
- Jagiellonian Law Society, Director
- Northeast Catholic High School Alumni Association, Board of Governors
- Immaculate Conception BVM Parish, Finance Council