Lisa M. LaPenna
Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal
Lisa M. LaPenna joined Lesser & Kaplin, P.C., predecessor firm to Kaplin Stewart Meloff Reiter & Stein, P.C., in May 1996. She specializes in supporting creditors’ rights litigation, mortgage foreclosures, creditor representation in bankruptcy, judgment enforcement, e-filing, e-recording, formation of business entities, and preparation of general corporate documents.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was a paralegal and settlement clerk. She specialized in Estate Administration, Wills and corporate matters, and conducted real estate closings over an eight-year period.
- Commercial Litigation
- Business & Corporate Law
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA, A.B.A., 1995
- Central Pennsylvania College, Summerdale, PA, Associate in Legal Assistant, 1988
- Montgomery County Paralegal Association and chairs the Student Affairs and Mentoring Committee
- Manor College Legal Studies Advisory Board
- Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations
- National Federal of Paralegal Associations
- Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
In her spare time, Lisa enjoys skiing, biking, fishing and playing tennis.