Kristin M. Coughlin
Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal
Kristin M. Coughlin is a paralegal in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Department with over 10 years of experience providing legal support in areas of civil and commercial litigation. Kristin focuses on all aspects of litigation matters in federal and state court located throughout the Pennsylvania and New Jersey court systems. Kristin assists in all phases of litigation and civil procedure, including commencement of the action; organization and data management; document examination and analysis; fact development; drafting of pleadings; discovery requests and responses; management of document productions; motion practice; preparation for depositions; arbitrations; trial support; appeals; and judgment enforcement.
Prior to becoming a paralegal, Kristin was a legal assistant in the Commercial Litigation Department.
- Commercial Litigation
- Title Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Landlord-Tenant Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Judgment Enforcement
- Bankruptcies and Mortgage Foreclosures
- Thru her extensive investigative skills, Kristin located individuals and assets that private investigators were unable to locate.
- In 2015, Kristin executed on a judgment in the amount of $92,300.00 and collected approximately $96,500.00, which included the full judgment amount, plus interest and costs.
Away from the law firm, Kristin enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and particularly loves being an Aunt to her nieces and nephews. Her interests include gymnastics, kayaking, and relaxing at the beach.
- Villanova University, Villanova, PA, Paralegal Certificate, 2006
- Academic Excellence
- The Pennsylvania State University, Abington, PA, B.A., 2004
- With Distinction
- Montgomery County Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations