Joseph P. DiSandro
Joseph P. DiSandro is an Associate and member of the Real Estate Transactions and Corporate Law & Business Planning Departments. Joe’s practice focuses on real estate transactions, particularly commercial and retail leasing, acquisitions and dispositions. He represents buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, and investors.
Before joining Kaplin Stewart, Joe worked at a Philadelphia based litigation firm. His experience as a litigator, witnessing the multifaceted burden and risk each party undertakes in navigating a lawsuit, has shaped his approach to transactional matters. It led him to appreciate the common goal of both parties to a transaction but remain mindful of how critical every detail truly is.
- Real Estate Transactional
- Commercial Leasing
- Contract Review
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Real Estate Financing
- Business and Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pennsylvania, 2019
- New Jersey, 2020
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, J.D., 2019
- Saint Joseph’s University Erivan K. Haub School of Business, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2016