Wendi R. Kapustin
Wendi R. Kapustin is a Planning Specialist in the firm’s Land Use, Zoning & Development Department. Wendi is responsible for handling a wide variety of zoning and land use matters, including analysis of zoning ordinances, preparation of ordinance amendments, preparation of zoning applications and zoning challenges, preparation of court appeals and related actions, and legal research of zoning-related issues.
Prior to joining Kaplin Stewart, Wendi was employed as a litigation paralegal with the firm of Kramer & Salus from 1981 to 1986. She joined Kaplin Stewart’s Land Use, Zoning & Development Department in August 1986. She brings over 30 years of zoning-related experience and a combined 35 years of litigation experience to the firm.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, M.S., Community and Regional Planning, 2006
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, B.S., Recreation and Parks, 1980
- American Planning Association
- Pennsylvania Planning Association
- Upper Dublin Planning Commission, 2007-2013
Wendi resides in Center City, Philadelphia with her husband. When not working, Wendi enjoys traveling, theater, cooking, reading, and most of all, spending time with her four children and five grandchildren.