Robert M. Tucker
Robert Tucker is an associate in the firm’s Land Use, Zoning & Development Department. Robert joined the firm in 2020 and concentrates his practice in the areas of zoning, land use, and development of commercial and residential real estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Robert was an associate at Siana Law in Chester Springs, PA, where his practice focused on land use, zoning, civil defense and civil rights.
Robert has been recognized as one of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ “Rising Stars” from 2019-2021.
Honors & Accolades
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, Rising Star -2019-2021
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE, J.D., 2015
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, B.A., 2010
- Chester County Bar Association, 2015
- Chester County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, 2017