Natalie R. Young
Natalie Young is an associate attorney in the Commercial Litigation and Construction Law departments. Natalie’s practice involves representing businesses and individuals in contract and sales agreement disputes. Natalie has extensive experience handling construction defect, quiet title, mechanics’ lien actions. Natalie’s past experience includes representing commercial clients in disputes arising from supply contracts and representing individuals in matters related to real estate sales agreements and leases.
- Member of the Zoning Hearing Board for Chester Heights, Pennsylvania
- Former Councilwoman for the Borough of Morton, Pennsylvania
Chair of the Law & Ordinance Committee
- Team Leader for the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention’s Philadelphia area Overnight Walk and Out of the Darkness Walk.
- Volunteer with CityTeam in Chester, Pennsylvania
- I enjoy spending time with my husband and two young sons.
- I vacation in Ocean City, NJ
- Fan of the Flyers and Phillies
- I have traveled through most of the United States and parts of Europe, Canada, and Mexico.
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2019
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2018
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE, J.D., 2012
Widener Journal of Law, Economics and Race, Internal Managing Editor
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.B.A. – 2003
Major: Business Management
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Member of the Real Property Section Executive Committee
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Temple American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Land Title Association