Devin S. Fox
Devin S. Fox focuses her practice on estate and gift tax planning, wealth preservation, estate and trust administration, and business planning and succession.
Devin earned her B.B.A. in finance and international business from Loyola University Maryland. She earned her J.D. and LL.M. in taxation at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
Originally from a small town in St. Mary’s County, Maryland, Devin began her legal career with a reputable estate and business law firm in Annapolis before relocating to the Philadelphia area to join a firm in Chester County in 2016. She joined Kaplin Stewart in 2019.
Devin’s personal life informs her professional practice. As a daughter, sister, spouse, and mother, Devin has found that thoughtful planning, effective communication, empathy, and teamwork are the keys to success at home and when counseling individuals and families. She believes that an estate plan is just one piece of the legacy we leave behind and is passionate about helping others define theirs.
- Estate Planning in Pennsylvania (PBI Press, 2019 Edition)
Honors & Accolades
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, Rising Star -2019-2021
Devin lives with her husband and three children in Wayne. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, reading, and gardening.
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- New Jersey, 2016
- Maryland, 2013
- District of Columbia, 2016 (Inactive)
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD, LL.M. Taxation, cum laude, 2016
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD, Certificate in Estate Planning, 2015
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD, B.B.A., Double Concentration in Finance and International Business, 2010
- Philadelphia Bar Association (Probate & Trust Section), Education Committee Co-Chair
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section)