Deborah L. Arbuckle
Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal
Deborah L. Arbuckle is a paralegal with the firm’s Land Use, Zoning & Development Department.
Deborah focus is in commercial and residential real estate matters involving zoning and land use. She also has a strong background in litigation both in the state and appellate courts. Deborah also provides assistance with commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining Kaplin Stewart in 1999, Deborah was employed with Berlinger & Small, a firm concentrating in the practice areas of zoning, family law, employment law, and general litigation matters.
Deborah obtained her Paralegal Certificate in the fall of 1994 from Penn State University and became a Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal in 2010.
- Manor College Legal Studies Advisory Board member, 2013 to present
- Penn State University, Abington, PA, Paralegal Certificate, 1994
- Montgomery County Paralegal Association, 2003 to present; Board member from 2007 through 2011; Chair of Pro Bono and Community Outreach Committee
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations; Primary Delegate of the Montgomery County Paralegal Association; Member Pro Bono Committee
- Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations