Daniel P. Rowley
Daniel P. Rowley is an associate in the firm’s Land Use, Zoning & Development Department. Dan joined the firm in 2017 and concentrates his practice in the areas of zoning, land use, and development of the commercial, residential, and industrial real estate. His practice includes representing a wide array of clients, including developers, homebuilders, homeowners, landowners, and institutions throughout Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining the firm, Dan was an associate with Margolis Edelstein in Philadelphia, PA focusing his practice on casualty litigation with experience in personal injury and property damage claims.
Honors & Accolades
- Super Lawyer, Rising Stars: 2019 – 2020
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova, PA, J.D., 2016
Arthur J. Kania Scholarship Award
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, B.A., 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School Young Alumni Leadership Council
- Urban Land Institute