Christin Pond is a paralegal in the firm’s Real Estate Transactions and Corporate Law departments. Christin joined the firm in 2021 with over 34 years of legal experience. She is responsible for review and resolution of title and survey matters, as well as all matters relating to the preparation and organization of transactional documents necessary for the consummation of real estate closings.
Christin enjoys fostering pets in need, traveling – particularly to beach destinations, gardening, cooking and spending time with her 2 adult children.
- Philadelphia Institute of Paralegal Training, Philadelphia, PA, 1987
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, .B.A. of Political Science, Cum Laude, 1985
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson since 2005
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Foreclosure Specialist
- National Association of Notaries
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Paralegals