Real estate interests are one of the most valuable assets individuals have. Protecting those assets for you is our goal, whether you are a lender, developer, buyer, seller, commercial landlord or tenant. We will effectively advocate on your behalf to address any type of challenge to your property rights.
At Kaplin Stewart, our Pennsylvania and New Jersey lawyers have the experience, market knowledge and ingenuity to successfully handle the complicated issues involved in property rights, whether by mediation, arbitration or litigation. Our goal is to protect your real estate.
Our attorneys have backgrounds in a variety of real estate disciplines, including development, architecture, finance and engineering. This multidisciplinary experience allows us to offer a comprehensive perspective as we represent clients in property rights litigation involving:
- Real estate purchase and sale agreements
- Property development agreements
- Agreements with state and local governments and authorities relating to or affecting real property, including water and sewer agreements
- Eminent domain, inverse condemnation and regulatory takings
- Impact fee litigation
- Boundary, easement and restrictive covenant disputes
- Zoning and land use regulation ordinances
- Real estate tax, zoning and land use appeals
- Nuisance and trespass
- Titles to property
- Due process and equal protection claims
Our Pennsylvania and New Jersey lawyers also represent people who have been denied due process rights or equal protection under the 14th Amendment of the Constitution and under the Federal Civil Rights Act by state and local government entities, public officials and employees.
Contact Our Real Estate Dispute Attorneys In Philadelphia And The Tri-State Area
If you have further questions regarding property rights litigation, schedule a consultation at Kaplin Stewart to discuss your matter. We can be reached online or by calling one of our offices.