Are you in compliance with today’s employment laws and regulations? If you run a business with more than one employee, you cannot afford to ignore these laws and regulations. You need information and advice from lawyers who have a clear understanding of the ever-changing employment laws and trends, who will work with you on the prevention of conflicts between employer and employee.
At Kaplin Stewart, we can assist you in preventing workplace conflicts and ensuring that you are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Contact us today. Our Pennsylvania and New Jersey employers’ attorneys offer guidance on a wide range of human resource issues and can help you develop and implement best practices, draft employee handbooks, conduct on-site training seminars and more. We believe that being proactive is the best approach.
Lawyers For Employers’ Human Resource Issues Serving Pennsylvania And New Jersey Employers
Sometimes even the best workplace can experience employment conflicts. If conflicts arise that cannot be resolved without litigation, our attorneys will skillfully represent you before the appropriate agency or court. We offer employers legal services covering a wide range of areas, including:
- Employer-employee counseling
- Employer handbooks
- Workplace harassment and discrimination training
- Workplace investigations
- Grievances and grievance process
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Workplace discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment/hostile work environment claims
- Wrongful termination claims
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission hearings
- Compliance with state and federal laws (Title VII, ADA, FMLA, etc.)
- Wage and overtime disputes
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA)
- Noncompete and executive compensation agreements
- Litigation and appeals
For all human resource issues, you can look to us as your comprehensive resource.
Employers can speak to a human resources employment lawyer from our Pennsylvania and New Jersey firm by contacting us online or calling one of our offices.