Surety and insurance issues involve significant legal nuances for parties to a construction project. As a result, these parties regularly turn to seasoned professionals at our firm, Kaplin Stewart, for advice. They know that our advisers hold decades of experience in these matters.
Established Legal Judgment In Complicated Surety Matters
Our experienced surety and insurance team represents clients throughout the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond. We also accept referrals from attorneys across the country. In doing so, we represent construction industry participants in a variety of matters, including:
- Payment bond claims
- Performance bond claims
- Maintenance bond claims
- General indemnity agreements
- Personal guarantees
- Fidelity policies and claims
- General liability and indemnity policies
Our knowledge of these matters means we can spend more time with our clients learning their cases and providing them with a complete menu of available legal options. Advised by our knowledgeable team, clients confidently choose from their options when it comes to:
- Commercial general liability policies and claims
- Builders’ risk policies and claims
- Errors and omissions policies and claims
- Directors and officers policies and claims
- Declaratory judgment actions
- Additional insured coverage and litigation
- Contractual and common law indemnification
Our firm’s clients know they are drawing on the judgment of advisers who are both lawyers and businesspeople themselves. As such, our advisers hold an appreciation for practical solutions that make legal sense as well as business sense.
Managing Insurance Concerns For Clients Throughout Metropolitan Philadelphia
Kaplin Stewart invites inquiries from potential clients across the nation. The firm can be reached by phone or through our email system to schedule a consultation.