Simi Kaplin Baer
Simi Kaplin Baer is a principal of the firm and a member of the Real Estate Transactional Department. Ms. Baer concentrates her practice in the area of real estate, including acquisition and conveyance of property, acquisition and construction financing, retail and commercial leasing, condominium and planned community development and documentation, and land development.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Baer practiced in the Financial Services Department at Blank Rome in Philadelphia.
Simi lives in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Marc, and their children, Alexa, Max and Ari.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate, Business & Finance Transactions
- Land Use, Zoning & Development
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- New Jersey, 2000
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2000
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- Major: History and American Studies
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2010
- Philly Biz, 2016 Women to Watch
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Anti-Defamation League