Scott C. Butler
Scott C. Butler is a principal of the firm and a member of the Real Estate Transactions and Corporate Law & Business Planning Departments. Mr. Butler concentrates his areas of expertise in real estate and corporate transactions.
Mr. Butler is active in all aspects of real estate transactional work including retail and office leasing, limited partnership and other joint venture agreements, acquisition and sale agreements, brokerage and management agreements, condominiums and planned communities, construction and permanent loan financings, loan work-outs and loan acquisitions.
He has negotiated and drafted all documentation related to the acquisition, development, leasing and financing of all types of commercial development.
He has also represented business owners in the sale and acquisition of businesses and related assets.
Shirley R. Murphy
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate, Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate & Business Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- New Jersey, 1996
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. cum laude – 1996
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 1993
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, D. George Levine Memorial Award for Excellence in Real Property Law, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Center
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Tri-State Realtors Commercial Alliance
- The Philadelphia Real Estate Council