Maury B. Reiter
Maury B. Reiter is Managing Principal and founding member of the firm. His practice involves a full range of legal representation and counseling to individuals, closely held businesses, professionals and investment entities.
His practice areas include business, commercial and real estate law, mergers, acquisitions, financing and other transactions, tax planning wealth preservation and estate planning, employment law, and estate planning and administration.
Maury also spends significant time counseling clients regarding day-to-day business and tax issues and assisting them in finding practical and effective solutions to their legal problems in a pro-active manner. This includes choosing proper entities, structuring acquisitions, assisting in preparation of standard and specialized contracts, and working closely with other professional advisors such as accountants. Maury is also a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants and utilizes his experience and understanding of financial issues obtained in his prior profession as a practicing CPA to provide additional insight to, and understanding of transactions.
This is in addition to his on-the-job experience as the Managing Partner of the Firm since its inception. Maury also is a regular lecturer on various legal and tax-related topics on behalf of State CPA Societies and the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
Mr. Reiter resides in Bryn Mawr, PA with his wife Penny and children, Genna, Ross, Jonathan and Spencer.
Joan C. McCreary
Areas of Practice
- Tax Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Estates, Administration & Planning
- Corporation Law & Business Planning
- Real Estate, Business & Finance Transactions
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- New Jersey, 1989
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M. – 1987
- Major: Taxation
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. cum laude – 1984
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1980
- Major: Accounting
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteers of America, Inc.
- Board Chairman – Volunteers of America Delaware Valley, Inc. (Present Board Chairman), 1998 – 2011