Kevan F. Hirsch
Kevan F. Hirsch is a principal of the firm and represents a diverse array of clients in resolving their commercial claims and disputes through litigation, arbitration and mediation. A large segment of his practice is devoted to representation of national and regional general contractors, trade contractors, and industrial equipment manufacturers, on all phases of major public and private construction projects in the Delaware Valley from bid protests to post-construction claims.
For insurance clients, Mr. Hirsch has developed expertise in defending bad faith claims against carriers, and regularly represents two insurance groups in actions brought directly against the companies in this region. He has represented insurers and insured in complex commercial lines coverage actions and financial disputes relating to sophisticated insurance products.
For business clients, Mr. Hirsch has handled internal and external disputes, representing shareholders, directors, publicly and closely held corporations in matters involving such issues as dissenters’ rights, control premiums, fiduciary duties, contract disputes and business torts and has extensive experience with enforcing non-compete and non-disclosure agreements and protection of trade secrets and intellectual property rights. He also serves as general counsel for clients in the commercial software, advertising and telecom sales industries.
Sandra M. Lagan
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate & Title Litigation
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Real Estate, Business & Finance Transactions
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2007
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. cum laude – 1982
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. cum laude – 1976
- Honors: Dean’s List, 1974-1976
- Major: European History/English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 1982 – Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Lawyers Concerned For Lawyers, Inc; Board Member, 2002 – Present