George W. Broseman
George Broseman is a principal in the Land Use, Zoning & Development Department. His work focuses on obtaining governmental approvals for a wide variety of development projects and assisting his clients with various types of real estate matters.
George has a strong track-record of success in securing development approvals for a diverse group of clients including, developers, educational institutions, religious institutions, clubs, other non-profit organizations, hospitals, homebuilders, homeowners, and various kinds of businesses. George has achieved this level of success by carrying out the objectives of his clients with a combination of thorough preparation and seeking out practical solutions to often complex issues.
George has successfully handled land use cases in scores of municipalities throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He has won approvals from hundreds of zoning hearing boards, planning commissions, governing bodies, historical commissions, sewer, water authorities, and when necessary the Courts.
George also assists clients in receiving development permits from County, State and Federal agencies. In addition to obtaining development approvals, George helps clients with issues that arise with municipalities and governmental agencies in the operation of their institutions or businesses. George also assists clients with due diligence and other efforts related to the acquisition of properties.
Sandra M. Lagan
Areas of Practice
- Land Use, Zoning & Development
- Real Estate, Business & Finance Transactions
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1991
- Law Review: Villanova University Law Review, 1990 – 1991
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – 1987
- Honors: Honor’s Caliber
- Major: Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers In America, 2012 – 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Urban Land Institute, Member, 2003 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1991 – Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Associate Affiliate
- GVF- Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association, Board of Directors
- Mainline Chamber of Commerce, Governmental Affairs Committee