Craig Robert Lewis
Craig Robert Lewis is a principal of the firm and a member of the Land Use, Zoning & Development Department. His practice focuses in the areas of land use, land development and zoning of both commercial and residential real estate. Mr. Lewis’ practice involves representation of a wide array of clients including developers, homebuilders, homeowners, landowners and educational institutions throughout various regions in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Mr. Lewis assists clients in obtaining development permits from Municipal, County, State and Federal agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lewis was an associate with Braverman Daniels Kaskey, Ltd. in Philadelphia, PA focusing his practice on complex commercial litigation with experience in contract and business tort litigation, employment, bankruptcy, real estate, securities trademark/copyright infringement, banking and land use issues at both trial and appellate court levels. Mr. Lewis also served as the judicial clerk to The Honorable James Gardner Colins. President Judge, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Land Use, Zoning & Development
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1998
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. – 1995
- Boston University School of Management, Boston, Massachusetts
- Major: Masters of Business Administration